Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2017
Climate change and vectors
Ecology and behavior of vectors
Emerging vector borne diseases and risk assessment
Genomics of vectors
Global research projects on vectors
Remote sensing analysis of vectors and vector-borne diseases
Taxonomy, systematic and phylogeny of vectors
Surveillance of vectors and vector-borne diseases
Guidelines for Submission
Abstracts Title: concise, maximum 25 words
Abstract text - limited to 250 words
Complete the form bellow
Presentation / Exhibition of Posters
- Participants are free to design and layout the posters as they wish.
- The only requirements refer to the maximum size of the poster: DIN A0 (max width 841 mm/ 33.1 inches and max height 1189 mm and 46.8 inches)
- The font size should be readable from a distance of 1 m.
- Push-pins for poster mounting will be provided.
- Once the conference programme is announced, each poster will be assigned a space in the corresponding poster areas.
- It is not possible to print the posters at the conference site. There is an optional service for poster printing and delivery at the conference venue on October 2nd. This service is provided by Impresrapit (www.impresrapit.com); the contact person is Mr. Chema Milián (email@example.com ) phone +34 971 915 191. The price for 120 gr/m2 normal paper A0 poster is about 30 €. Printing must be paid prior to printing the poster to Impresrapit.
- The posters must be placed and removed at the scheduled times
- At the time of presentation author must be present.