GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (please read carefully)
- Registration is only possible by filling this Form (one form per person). FGUCM will not accept telephone reservations.
- This Form must be sent with the details requested for the payment by credit card or with a receipt of the bank transfer. In the case of Student Fees, a proof of status must also be attached to this Form.
- Late registrants are at risk of receiving some of the material (USB, bag, etc.) after the Conference.
Early Registration (before September 1, 2012) Regular Fee - 200 €
Early Registration (before September 1, 2012) Student Fee - 100 €
Late Registration (after September 1, 2012) Regular Fee - 300 €
Late Registration (after September 1, 2012) Student Fee - 150 €
- The fee includes coffee breaks, the ice-breaker reception, the conference dinner and a 3-day pass for public transport.
- The confirmation and registration details will be sent to the registrant as soon as FGUCM checks the receipt of the fee.
- All cancellations must be sent to FGUCM as a written statement (fax or e-mail). The fee for cancellations received before 01 September 2012 is €40. Cancellations after 01 September 2012 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
Please send the Registration Form by e-mail or fax to:
Cristina Berbel, FGUCM
Fax: +00 34 91 394 6405